Registration is closed
|ESSLLI Academic (student/workshop speaker)||365€||400€|
|ESSLLI Academic (non-student)||450€||500€|
|Formal Grammar 2015 for ESSLLI student participant||30€||30€|
|Formal Grammar 2015 for all other participants||80€||80€|
*Early bird registration deadline was June 14th 2015. Registration deadline was July 10th 2015.
Cancellation Policy (includes registration for the course + accommodations):
- Cancellations received before 3rd July 2015: A refund of 100% will be made.
- Cancellations received between 3rd and 20th July 2015: A refund of 50% will be made.
- Cancellations received after 20th July 2015: No refund will be made.
Accommodation with registration
It is possible to reserve and pay for accommodation on the registration page. For information about accommodation, please check out our Acommodations page.
Thanks to its sponsors, the ESSLLI Organizing Committee is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of student grants:
- The Association for Symbolic Logic offers limited travel grants to ESSLLI 2015 students who are members of the Association. Please see the ASL Student Travel Awards page for more information.
- The European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL) and the Special Interest Group on the Lexicon of the Association for Computational Linguistics (SIGLEX) offer limited registration and/or travel grants to ESSLLI 2015 students who work in the Language and Computation area. The applications for these grants should be sent before May 15th by e-mail to esslli2015 AT gmail DOT com and should contain:
- ESSLLI 2015 grant application form.
- Short CV.
- Short motivation letter.
The grant application form includes a statement of endorsement, which must be signed by a endorsing faculty member that is well acquainted with the applicant (such as a thesis supervisor or lecturer). The selected students will receive a note of confirmation via e-mail by beginning of June.